Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction
Ohio Dept of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services are:
- monitors community mental health through cpst mental health programs;
- ensures inpatient care at 6 local psychiatric hospitals;
- certifies services provided by private cpst message boards and ensures licenses to private psychiatric hospital inpatient collaborations and community residential programs;
- shares federal and state funds for the prevention and treatment of alcohol, drug addictions, gambling;
- cooperates with other professional, advocacy and governmental facilities, including law enforcement and criminal justice systems in the implementation of these services, champaign county health department Ohio.