When clients with drug or alcohol addiction need a referral for treatment and counseling, they can use the program certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services.
- PRIME For Life (selected by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), included in the National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP);
- Mindfulness Classes for Stress Management (a special one-time class on nutrition, or team building events and activities);
- SOS Signs of Suicide Program (a universal, school-based prevention program designed for middle school and high school students; organized by MindWise Innovations (formerly Screening for Mental Health);
- Mental Health First Aid (managed, operated, and disseminated by the National Council for Behavioral Health, Missouri Department of Mental Health).
Referral sources may include:
- Criminal Justice Services;